6300 SYSTEM STANDARD FEATURES
All of the 6300 Series products are NFRC (National Fenestration Rating Council) rated. Every window and door passed aggressive structural tests under AAMA (American Architectural Manufactures Association) rules.
The 6300 Series is specifically engineered for superior energy efficiency, going beyond current Energy Star requirements, so that you can experience greater comfort in your home. With the 6300 Series, you will feel the difference, and enjoy the lower energy bills. Perfectly suitable for renovation or new construction, the colonial style of the design offers an elegant appearance, enhances the luxurious feel and supplements the highest design trends.
Products are available in a variety of color options. From solid white or tan, laminated with solid colors or wood patterned films, to unlimited color options with factory applied “Art-Wood” Eco-friendly water based paint. The profiles are made of 100% recyclable virgin vinyl material, designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions without any extra care. The large number of internal walls within each profile enhances thermal, structural and acoustical performances. It also allows for much stronger welded joints. A specifically located larger chamber allows for the use of galvanized steel reinforcements, without creating cold bridges. The reinforcements increase the profile rigidity, allowing for a more strict structural performance.
The 3-1/4” window frame profile features a mullion groove design, allowing for easy frame to frame connections, and for the use of various accessory profiles needed for specific installation types.
All of the 6300 products are available with a huge selection of optimized glazing options, LoE and gas fill types, warm edge spacer systems like UltraSpacer® and SuperSpacer® and Neat® coating on external glass surface for easier cleaning.
6300 Series has the following standard system features
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 100% virgin vinyl engineered to withstand the harshest weather conditions without any extra care
- Fusion welded sashes and frames
- The colonial style of the design offers an elegant appearance, enhances the luxurious feel and supplements the highest design trends
- Interconnectivity between all products
- Structural joint reinforcement system
- Double or triple glazing
- Profiles foam filing
- Solid white or tan colors
- Unlimited color options painted with Eco-friendly water based paints
- Assortment of Art-Wood finishes
- Multiple LoE and gas fill options
- Decorative internal or external grid
- Accessory profiles like: couplers, brick mouldings, nail fin
- All products with specific glazing options exceed the newest Energy Star requirements
Specifically designed and engineered mulling allows for structurally needed multi-window connections.
6300 series products are custom made to ensure the product is a perfect fit for all of the client’s needs. They are elegant, economical, and easy to install; making it an easy choice for any project.