EU76 SEPTEM HARNESSING HEAT TO SAVE ENERGY
The highly developed design of the EU76 Septem window features a profile specifically created to be stronger, sleeker and fitted with modern sun-smart glass options. Even in colder weather, you can count on energy cost benefits with maximum glass performance.
- Double or triple insulated glass units with multi coating options allow for the most energy savings.
- Carefully sized seven chambers of the system profiles ensure stable energy control.
- The “Warm Edge” sealed insulated glass units slow transfer of energy.
- Sleek frame and sash provide maximum glass surface and natural light.
- Smart solar energy performance offers both heating and cooling cost benefits.
- Three rows of compression seals guarantee top-of-the-line air and water tightness.
- Depending on your thermal needs and your home’s location relative to sun position, you have many options for exceptional glass. Glazing can be double or triple-paned or specified for performance at a thickness of up to 40 mm (1.575”). Utilize solar energy gains to maintain your highest physical and financial comfort.
- Without adding any extra bells or whistles, the high standard of our EU76 Septem base model (Double Glass) already achieves an impressive U-Factor value of 0.21. This is due to the 76 mm (3”) main profile depth, seven chambered profile design and innovative insulated glass unit performance.
- Choose from more design choices to fit your needs, with glazing options up to 40 mm (1.575”) whether you decide on windows, balcony doors, patio doors or any combination.