4500 SERIES FEATURES AND CONFIGURATIONS
By turning the handle 180 degrees, the homeowner can tilt the windows at the top, allowing in natural ventilation without letting in rain. Turn the handle 90 degrees, and the window swings inward for easy cleaning and intuitive means of egress in case of emergency. When closed, the multi-point locking hardware and compression-seal design provides outstanding thermal and acoustical performance.
This versatile design features three windows in one: a traditional casement in the turn position, secured top ventilation in the tilt position, and an elegant picture window when closed.
- Glass: Up to 1-3/8” thick double or triple insulating glass units with wide selection of different types of LoE coatings and glass fills
- Screen: Fixed or Self-Retractable
- Blinds: Between the Glass
- Grids: External or Between the Glass
- Hardware: Made in Germany
- Spacer: Warm Edge Technology
- Ratings: R-80, C-70
- Windows: Dual Action, Hopper, Fixed, Tilt-Slide
- Doors: Single, Double or French Balcony, Tilt-Slide
- Sizes: Custom-Built to Fit your Opening
- Color: Exterior and Interior: White, Eco-Friendly Paint Finishes
- Handle Options: Custodial Lock, Lockable Handle, Single Handle Operation, Configurable for Higher Security Requirements
- Hardware: Perimeter Multipoint Locking System, Adjustable